Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Top 5 Fave Christmas Videos

Finally, I have made it back. Later than I hoped but I managed to pull myself together here at the end of the day to lay out what are my favorite Christmas Videos from YouTube.

What better way to end Christmas than to remember some funny, spectacular and all around great music...as well as some geekery. *ahem*

Well, let's get this party started.

And one side note, I won't be doing a detailed review of these videos. At this point, I'm lucky to be awake considering my lack of grammar or typonese that's happening to me right now.

I will come back for a future post to give more elaboration once I've had something called sleep. I hear it does wonders.

So let's start off with...

Number 5
Faith Hill - Where are You Christmas?

What can I say? I'm a fan of Faith Hill and a fan of this song.

Number 4
Christmas Food Court Flash Mob, Hallelujah Chorus

Who doesn't love a good flash mob and by people who can actually sing? I must give props where props are due.

Number 3
Doctor Who: The Snowmen - Christmas Special Trailer

Okay, while this doesn't have anything to do with Christmas music or a Christmas movie...he does fight a bad..."force" and saves the world in time for Christmas. I'll be waiting for my turn to ride in the TARDIS.

Number 2
Chevy Chase (Christmas Vacation Rant)

Okay, if you haven't seen this movie or at least never heard of it even in passing...I don't know if we couldn't ever be friends till you watched it. Might make exceptions if you like tacos though.

And the Number 1 Fave Video for Christmas is....
Christmas Eve/Sarajevo [Timeless Version] by the Trans Siberian Orchestra

Now this song and video are my absolute faves. It's exciting, thrilling, enjoyable, and classic with rock n' roll thrown in. I would go nuts if I ever got to see them in concert. It's on my bucket list.

So there you have it, my Top 5 Fave Christmas Videos from YouTube.

I sincerely hope you and yours had a great holiday this year no matter what it is you celebrate. I know I did.

As for me, I think the bed is calling my name right about now.

I'm Creative Karma here at Video Roulette and I love Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment