Saturday, December 22, 2012

About the Christmas Special hiatus

Well, as most can figure that actually look at this site, though if no one's reading I'm talking to myself and that's a bit disturbing, knows that for the past few days there hasn't been any videos for the preceding days.

As I mentioned in a previous post, I was going with my father to pick up my brother from basic. Pretty much all of my days have been filled with family hang outs and more Christmas shopping and the like. By the time I'd get home, I was too tired to even care.

So, tomorrow will be the first day I have free to catch up a bit. Yet, considering the amount of days I have to cover I will be doing something different.

I will scour the YouTube pages for what my fave four Christmas themed videos are and I may rate those or just talk about each one in turn briefly. On Christmas Eve, I will made a bit of time to post one for Christmas Eve and I will drag my tired corpse in on Christmas Day for the grand finale.

Until then, don't let the crazy shopping and stress get to you and enjoy the time you're off from work or are looking forward to the presents you'll be receiving. I know I've dreamt about that.

This is Creative Karma and I will return.

No comments:

Post a Comment