Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Video Roulette Christmas Special Day 4 - Cookie

Hello everyone. Yeah yeah, I know. I'm even later than I was last time. But if figure it's not the next day till I go to sleep. So...while I'm up I'll throw in for Day 3 of my Christmas Special.

Despite the time, it seems the time crunch actually helped me come up with a word pretty quickly. I remembered my childhood days in setting out cookies for Santa. Trying to stay up and see him eat those cookies but falling asleep anyway.

So, I figured why not just search for 'cookie' and pray I don't get ten bajillion cookie recipes.

Before I just plop down the video...can anyone tell me what Carly Rae Jepsen and Cookie Monster have in common? Anyone? Well, apparently they have this video in common now.


And yes, that is the Cookie Monster from Sesame Street spoofing Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen. One of my fave kid show figures doing a spoof? Be still my beating heart.

Now this may be the beginning of Cookie Monster's new singing career and there are MANY "Call Me Maybe" spoofs out there, but I think this is one of the best. It's friggin Cookie Monster singing with his own backup dancers. How could anyone get more original? Or more funny.

Granted half the time I'm straining to hear what he says because of that voice of his but I know the actual song well enough to catch what he's saying. It gave me a good chuckle. And of course, no Cookie Monster song about eating cookies can be complete without him eating cookies in the only way he can: like it's crack.

Just for you Cookie Monster, I give this the rating of 'Time Well Spent'. I may not search out more Sesame Street spoofs but I was more than happy to find and watch this one. Maybe...I'll watch it a couple more times. *contemplates that*

Anyway, I think it's about time for this blogger to get some sleep.

I'm Creative Karma here at Video Roulette asking you one question...are you going to eat those cookies? Share them maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment