Sunday, December 16, 2012

Video Roulette Christmas Special Day 16 - Spice

Welcome back for day 16 of the Video Roulette Christmas Special.

Now, you might be wondering why am I not doing a list of the top 8 videos that almost made the cut. Well, it  is getting late here and I won't have the time to do one tonight. But secondly, I don't really have 8 videos have haven't made the cut. For the most part, I've been extremely lucky in finding videos I can review.

So, I say to that, if you think you have a video that would work for my top 8 videos that almost made the cut, I welcome you to link the video to me on twitter or on facebook.

Onward to the video.  Christmas words are running a bit thin and I'm doing my best to save the ones giving me Christmas videos till the very end. Why the word spice? Well anyone that knows their stories knows about the presents brought at the birth of Jesus. At the very least, we spice up the food and drinks around the holidays.

With the word "spice" leading the way, we have this video:


I can give my rating right now: OMGWTF?!

Yeah that's not on the rating scale but the last part of that is. The guys voicing over the video are hilarious but the game...just no.

I'm sorry to say I ever liked the group at this point.

There's....nothing else to really say. I never ever want to see this video game again...EVER.

I'm Creative Karma here at Video Roulette and I'm in dire need of brain bleach.

No comments:

Post a Comment