Saturday, December 15, 2012

Video Roulette Christmas Special Day 15 - Family

Ah, day 15 and life is good. I finished up all my Christmas shopping today save for filling up a stocking once I know who's stocking I'm going to fill up. It's a family tradition of ours now to draw names from a hat to determine who will be filling up whose stocking.

This is yet to be discovered as my brother is currently still in training for the national guard till we pick him up on Tuesday. We are more than ecstatic that he is getting time back at home for Christmas and the New Year.

Being on that subject, I decided that searching for the word 'family' would be a good enough word for my Christmas Special. As we all know it's the season for all families to come together and spend time with one another.

And with my thoughts set to 'family' YouTube had something else in mind for a video:


I have to admit this is soooo my favorite moment from Family Guy. This show is one of my all time faves and this episode was so funny.

I could watch this video over and over again and looking even for every part of this running gag through the show. It makes me laugh every time. That's why this even makes me sing a 'hallelujah chorus'.

Well, that's all from this chick. I'm Creative Karma here at Video Roulette and I know the bird is the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment