Monday, December 3, 2012

Video Roulette Christmas Special Day 3 - Santa

Happy Holidays everyone. We've made it to day 3 on schedule. I'm quite shocked I've managed to keep up. Maybe this is a new leaf for me =D.

...Probably not knowing me. Just wishful thinking.

With that out of the way, time to reveal the next word. Shockingly enough, I again was able to come up with a word. Maybe I need to make my friends do some of this for me... *makes a mental note*

Anyway, I finally chose the word 'Santa' as that actually brought up something more than how to make a wreath. I'm not even going there.

Unfortunately for me, this song will now be stuck in my head like the worst of the worst of the Britney Spears songs. Time to share in my delusion:


The first thing I actually thought about this video: really? You ripped off another song to make one for Santa? Decided not to use your brains today did you?

A mind is a terrible thing to waste and they decided to do it anyway.

Really, one of the most underwhelming videos I've seen in a long while. I understand there isn't much more originality in the world anymore but you can at least pretend you tried.

Very underwhelming. So this video gets my rating of...who cares? Rather appropriate I might say.

Well, there you have it. A video so underwhelming I could barely come up with anything to say about it. Short, sweet, and to the point.

I'm Creative Karma here at Video Roulette and I beg of you, be as original as possible this year for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment