Saturday, December 1, 2012

Video Roulette Christmas Special Day 1 - Present

Welcome one and all back to Video Roulette.

As everyone knows by now, it is the first day of December. The time when it's finally acceptable to decorate the house and set up a Christmas tree. Though, I'm fully aware most don't believe in this notion...like Wal-mart for instance.

As you might notice, I decided to make the blog more Christmas-y.

Anyway, I will avoid the rating for now to bring you day 1 of my Christmas Special. This time around I will attempt to do a new video everyday up to Christmas Eve. I may or may not do one on Christmas Day seeing as I will have a full day with possibly both sides of my rather large family and a lot of driving. In essence, I will be too tired to care.

For all of you that might be new to my site, welcome and here is how this typically works. Either I or a friend or possibly one of those that views my site will come up with a Christmas themed word. While, the word is Christmas themed that doesn't typically mean I will get a Christmas video. That's the fun of it.

I will type the word into the YouTube search engine and watch the first video on the list all the way through. After I watch the video, I will rate it accordingly.

Well, for day 1 of the Video Roulette Christmas Special I was trying to come up with a word that would at least give me something to work with. As they say, third time was a charm as I typed "present" into the YouTube search engine.



This video was apparently the aftermath of the stunt put on by the Jimmy Kimmel show. The idea being that these children's/childrens' parents would wrap up a terrible toy and give it to them on Christmas Eve and film it. Then, they would post it on YouTube.

Well, the idea went crazy and even after the show had ended their contest more and more of these videos kept appearing on YouTube. So the show decided for our enjoyment to create a part 2 of their favorite videos.

And for our enjoyment it was. I know I pitched a fit or two in my childhood days but watching it now is freaking hilarious. These kids lose their little minds as they get everything from a jar of pickles, a rock, a potato, boys getting barbies, and broccoli.

One extra special little girl even seemed to flip the bird to the camera after getting a team jersey of the Packers I presume when she was obviously a fan of the Bears. Don't shoot me I just don't watch a lot of football.

This video, rather appropriately, gets my Hallelujah Chorus rating. I'm definitely looking for the Part 1 of this little scheme as I look forward to see more little kids think that that's their real present for Christmas.

Our time draws to a close. Be looking out tomorrow for Video Roulette Christmas Special Day 2. Who knows what video will emerge from the bowels of YouTube.

I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful holiday coming up.

This is Creative Karma here at Video Roulette as I scheme for my own future prank.

No comments:

Post a Comment