Monday, December 10, 2012

Video Roulette Christmas Special Day 10 - Elf

Ah, doing a post before the day is over. It's almost refreshing.

Now that I have my energy back, time for a video review. The days are slowly flying by and as they go on my list of possible words gets shorter. Luckily enough, I was going through my list and trying out words in their various forms and came across a video that gave me a little chuckle.

Using the word elf while searching through YouTube found me this video:


I've seen this movie quite a few times on TV. While not my favorite Christmas movie, it certainly has it's funny moments. This video has all of them. The funniest moments of the movie Elf.

I'm glad to have come across this video since my other idea of doing the words Christmas tree found the freakiest video yet. While it may come down to doing that video...I think I'll avoid that problem for now because this video is funny. I may never watch the whole movie all the way through again but it does give me the way to watch what I loved about the movie.

This movie is out there and crazy and the funny moments in this YouTube video feature just why that is. For this video I'm gonna say it's 'time well spent'. I like it, I may even watch it again when I need a chuckle.

Day 10 is done. Wonder what I will find for day 9.

I'm Creative Karma here at Video Roulette and I love SANTA!!!!! Hehe. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment