Monday, October 1, 2012

Chrysalis

Hellllloooo to the people of the internet.

Once again it is time for another round of Video Roulette with Creative Karma.

Will karma be a bitch or will she shine down on me today? Only YouTube has that answer.

For those that actually looked at the time this post was posted will know that it only occurred to me in the wee hours of the morning that a new video blog post was calling. Part of my insane little brain is hoping for a video that wouldn't make my eyes bleed profusely.

In any case, this next word is brought to me by a friend I will call Tavian whom I was speaking to in the wee hours of the morning.Thus the reason for having a word at all.

The word he randomly chose was "Chrysalis". Now while I thought about a butterfly's transformation, there was apparently another meaning to this word that I wasn't aware of.

With some quick searching this is what the word "Chrysalis" showed me in YouTube:


At the very least, I was pleasantly surprised. I do watch a lot of movies and this one seemed to slip by my radar. This was apparently a film from 2007. Oh it seems so long ago now.

In any case, I saw this video on YouTube and was instantly curious rather than frightened. After giving this video a watch I can say one thing with complete sincerity.

This movies looks pretty cool. While I'm not really a fan of sci-fi type movies save for a few out there like the Alien series, this one looked interesting enough that I would almost consider going out to find this video myself.

Because of this, this YouTube video gets my rating of "Time Well Spent". It hasn't met the criteria of something I will drop everything to search for and learn more about but I'm very pleased with this video. As a trailer it gives me enough to keep me interested but holds back enough to keep me guessing.

All in all a good find.

That's all from this nut ball.

The next time you think of a word that you'd like to be featured on this site look me up on Twitter at @Creative_Karma.I don't check that as often as most but I will get on it as soon as possible. Also, if you'd like me to go by your Twitter name or you have a nickname you'd like me to put with the post please add it to your Twitter to me.

Well, it's nearly 3 a.m. and while I'm not lonely I am getting rather tired.

This is Creative Karma here at Video Roulette warning you to beware anything that looks too good to be true, like immortality, because it usually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment