Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

It's All Hallow's Eve everyone. Or Halloween for those not up on their history.

While most of you may be seeing this the next morning due to late nights of trick-or-treating, horror movie marathons, or a walk through a haunted house/sanitarium/etc, this is your Halloween post.

True, I let it slip the past couple of days but a dear friend of mine needed some emotional support. Friends take precedence.

For today, I decided to try a simple word "Halloween". While I was wary of getting a scene or trailer from one of the many slasher flicks with that word somewhere in the name, I figured on Halloween it would be a better place to start than most.

Unfortunately, this is what I found:


No offense to anyone who actually likes this group, this being my personal opinion of whatever video I happen to watch. However, I went into it thinking I was getting a homemade version of a slasher flick and I get some homemade rapper video about Halloween.

Now, is the group or guy called Krispy Kreme? That seems to make the most sense here though I wouldn't think a name like that would give one much "street cred" if that's what this guy is looking for. However, if he's looking to be goofy/silly or make some joke about rap lyrics in general then I would say he is 100% successful.

This in mind, I was scared to watch the rest of the video without the aid of a friend to see it with me. My inner video snob reared it's ugly head. Nevertheless, I watched it the whole way through.

After seeing it all, I will stick with my original thought and, consequently, my rating: WTF?!

I was scared, dazed, confused, and couldn't really come up with anything intelligent to say for a couple minutes after seeing this video. Save for some tense chuckling.

Well, that's the end of this video review and that means I've just passed the 10th video mark. This being my 11th video.

Maybe you're wondering with all the searching I do, what videos just didn't make the cut?

Well, for my next entry, I will be doing either the top 5 or top 10 shows that almost made the cut. I'm not sure which one it'll be or if it'll end up being something in the middle.

So stay turned for the Top 5 or 10 Videos that Almost Made the Cut coming up soon.

Till then, this is Creative Karma at Video Roulette reminding you to check your candy before you eat it. Don't one to be the one person who is proven wrong about razor blades in the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment