Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Munching

Hello there everyone. Time for another round of Video Roulette.

Put a word in the search and see where it lands me.

This week I decided to reach back into my college years and get down the rather heavy Norton Anthology of English Literature. I opened it up and put my finger on the random word of the day.

I came up with the word "Munching". This brought up a world of possibilities. None of them were to pleasant to think all the way through. Nevertheless, it was time to quit stalling and input "Munching" into their search engine and see what comes out.

Well this is what I found:


I was only able to get through the first 20 seconds before I shut the song off. It hurt my mind, my ears and my brain. The second happened mostly because I had the volume up louder than usual.

However, this song...I'm not even sure who this song was made for. Was it made for kids? Was it made as a money maker from some game? If anyone out there knows please fill me in on that much at least.

Just because the way this song made me cringe it officially gets my first WTF?! rating. I didn't want to listen to it all. I didn't want to look up the creator of the song. I wanted to forget I had ever seen that this video existed and use a whole bottle of brain bleach.

If you actually watched the video then i'll share my brain bleach with you.

Well, that's all from this little critic.

If you have a word that's been buzzing about your brain look me up on Twitter at @Creative_Karma.

This is Creative Karma here at Video Roulette and I officially have a serious case of the munchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment