Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello everyone.

This is still Creative Karma. No sense changing the name since I'm going to be going about more karmic missions.

Many of you might have seen my book review blog, my writing blog, or my drawing blog. If you haven't yet, well I'll be adding links to the side of this blog for ease of access as well as to my sister blog The Cinema Chic who obviously reviews movies.

This blog, once it's up and running, will feature my views, critiques and snotty remarks about random videos I find on YouTube. To keep this as random as possible I will be picking a random word and typing it into the YouTube search engine and the first video that pops up on the list I will watch. I might end up with the net video of the year or one that makes my eyes bleed profusely. Either way it's sure to be interesting.

Hopefully, by tomorrow or Saturday at the very least, I will have up my first YouTube video post.

Before I go, I do want to send a personal shout out to my long lost sister and fellow reviewer Cinema Chick. You are my inspiration for these blogs and I certainly wouldn't have ever thought of doing one if it weren't for your lead.

Until we meet again fellow geeks, video surfers, and loungers alike this is Creative Karma here at Video Roulette reminding you to shift once in a while. Bed sores hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment