Sunday, September 23, 2012

Poop Deck

Alllooooo internet surfers. Welcome back to Video Roulette. The place where random YouTube videos come to face my dreaded rating.

Is it internet gold or just cause for the ever present brain bleach?

To get the ball rolling here on my second post, I asked a fellow gamer for a word to use on my blog. Well, unfortunately, thanks to the randomness of our conversations I was given the lovely word "Poop Deck".

While all those people out there that do know the origin and meaning of that word, we spent our time looking it up out of psychotic curiosity. Thanks to that, that was the only word that came to mind for him. Thanks SO much "Bro", I'll remember to give you some equally horrible torture in return.

Well, I went off on my mission nonetheless and typed "Poop Deck" into the YouTube search engine and this is what I ended up with:


For those looking at the picture there on the screen, maybe you're thinking what I thought when I saw that: WTF?! Why is there a girl in a bikini there when the video is called "Why is the poop deck called the poop deck?" This freaked me out to no end.

Was she going to poo? Was some bird going to poo on her?

While the later would actually be amusing it's not about the first image I see but the video itself.

After watching this video, while I would like to say it made it into my WTF?! rating, sadly it only makes it into my "I'm Scared" rating. Why you may ask? I will tell you.

Despite this video showing pictures of a woman in a bikini on a boat and the later more teacher like form of address, it gains the "I'm Scared rating because to be completely honest I don't want to go searching for the Part 2 of this video where she answers the multiple choice question she poses at the end of this video.

That is the essence of the "I'm Scared" category. Not scary enough to make my run for my life but scary enough that I want to back away slowly and forget I ever knew of it's existence.

Well, looks like I'll have to save the brain bleach for a later video and opt instead for a session with a local psychologist to help me forget all of this...or maybe a good concussion will take away the memory of this video.

In any case, that's all of this round of Video Roulette.

If you have a word that you would like to be used in the next Video Roulette either leave me a comment down at the bottom or you can send me a Twitter at @Creative_Karma. I will be Tweeting these as I create them so be on the look out.

Until next time, this is Creative Karma here at Video Roulette reminding you to stay away from the poop deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment