Saturday, February 23, 2013

Blind Video

Hello all. It's been a long winter full of ups and downs. But now it's time to bring back the randomness with my first post of the new year.

Sure, I should have done one on New Years but why be like everyone else?

Anyway, I had mentioned in past that I was considering doing videos recommended by friends. Well, I figure it's about time to start.

The way this'll work is just a friend giving me a link for a video without telling me anything about it and I watch and review. It can be an amazing video or a scary video. Any video goes but it's their choice. Knowing my friends...I might have to wonder about my own sanity.

But nonetheless, for the first "Blind Video", the recommendation comes from my dear friend and movie reviewer Cinema Chick. Seriously, check out her stuff.

She's helping me kick off this show with a little video. So, here we go.


Oh the folly to assume my friends would be kind to me for these videos.

I had heard of this man, seen a clip or two used on some shows but I never watched a whole YouTube video of the man....and I still haven't.

Usually, I pride myself on watching a video in it's entirety but sometimes a video comes along that seeps so deeply into the psyche that in only a minute or two you know you will never unsee what you just saw.

That is this video in a nutshell. "Prepare to be disturbed" she says. Oh that just doesn't cover it.

For reasons that should be obvious, this will get my WTF?! rating simply for the mind numbing sensation it caused me.

Yes, I'm sure to have nightmares now. I might have to watch a zombie movie to balance things out. I'm Creative Karma here at Video Roulette hoping no one else will stoop low enough to hump a goat.

No comments:

Post a Comment